Some Christmas Trinkets

 Hello!

I just have a couple Christmas trinkets for you today and an experiment.....

We'll start with the trinkets. First up I made a few Christmas stick pins. These are so much fun to make and so simple. All you need a corsage pin, a few small, random beads, and some glossy accents. Thread the beads on the pin, add a drop of glossy accents to the bottom bead, and let them sit upside down until it dries.


Next up a little charm. I repeated my bead combos for this to keep the theme and colors the same.

I found these cute charms at Joann's. I thought they were so cute!

And.....my experiment. This is a white glazed ceramic star from Michaels. I dropped cranberry and silver mixative alcohol ink directly on the ornament and then blended it with the blending tool. I then put some drops of the the cranberry ink directly on the blender and added the dots. The pictures don't do it justice. It came out with a really pretty flecked look. I added a felt snowflake and a little angel.


Tools and supplies:

Misc Beads and charms
Corsage pins
Ranger Alcohol Ink: Cranberry
Ranger Alcohol Ink Mixative: Silver
Ceramic star
Tim Holtz Swivel Clasp
Glossy Accents

Comments

Carolyn/MamaC said…
All your projects are just wonderful! You have been busy!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Popular Posts