A Simple Birthday Card

Hello!

I joined a birthday card swap hosted by a friend from way back and will have a few cards to share with you over the next few days. Here is my first card, the simplest of the bunch.


I used white core Close to My Heart Buttercup cardstock and embossed it with my Cuttlebug. I then lightly sanded it.

I ran my ribbon through my small Xyron to make it easier to adhere. The stamped sentiment is from A Jillian Vance Design Charming Occasions stamp set. It was stamped and then punched out using a 1" punch. I pop-dotted it on another circle cut using a 1 7/8" circle punch.



Inside is just a simple piece of white cardstock with a little birthday cake stamp. (I don't know where the stamp came from-I have a ton I pulled out of their original packaging and put on cards to store. I have no idea where I got them!)



Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design Charming Occasions stamp set
Close to My Heart Buttercup Cardstock
Close to My Heart Buttercup and Pansy Purple Ink
Bazzill Cardstock
Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls Embossing Folder
Xyron

Comments

Popular Posts