A Sweet Nutcracker

I think I've lost my mind....

5:40 am, feeding the baby: I have my cell phone balanced on my leg and I'm checking Facebook while I wait for Nick to finish his bottle. I see the new kit from SVG Cuts and the AWESOME Nutcracker. I decide I don't need sleep, as soon as this kid is finished eating and back in bed I need to go download this kit and make one of my own!

Yep, total insanity. But it turned out great!







And of course I had a cute little helper for part of this (Mostly the body and head - Yep, I glued with limited, baby-related, mobility!).



Supplies:

SVG Cuts Clara's Christmas Eve SVG Kit
Echo Park Season's Greetings
Bazzil Cardstock
Stickles: Diamond, Black Diamond, Gold, Candy Cane
Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink

Comments

Misty said…
You are amazing girl!! You had a couple of hurtles to jump over with cutting, gluing and without a tutorial. Not to mention, lights,camera and action (baby) LOL You did a terrific job! I love your papers, they are Perfect! Great Job my friend!!
Anonymous said…
This is awesome! I love all of the detail. Jeanne Shipman

Popular Posts