First Halloween

Happy Thursday!

It's design team time at A Jillian Vance Design! This week we are doing Halloween layouts. Since this is my little guy's first Halloween this was kind of fun! I did an 8 1/2" x 11" layout since it will fit in his baby book.


I kept this fairly simple. I used the {die}velop Foto Frames dies to make spots for my pictures. I matted them with orange and black cardstock and stamped the bottom of each with a sentiment from the Eye on Halloween stamp set.


In the smallest frame I stamped the First from the {die}velop Baby Fotos stamp set, Happy Halloween from the Funny Fall Faces stamp set, and the little candy corns from the Charming Holidays stamp set.




Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design {die}velop Baby Fotos Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design Eye on Halloween Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design Funny Fall Faces Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design Charming Holidays Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}velop Foto Frames Dies
Cardstock: Bazzill, Fancy Pants Design

Comments

Popular Posts