And Then The Unthinkable Happened!

Hi There!

So here we are on March16th....and I'm just now getting back to posting the rest of my Valentine's stuff! Can we say LAZY?!?!

But in all seriousness, I do have a day job and sometimes it can get a little overwhelming and I just don't have the energy to write blog posts or, sadly, craft. And my husband is getting ready to retire from the military. And I discovered Archer on Amazon Prime Video....Ok so that's a pretty bad excuse.

Here is another of my Valentine's cards. All was going well until I went to write the little sentiment for the front of the card. See how the color is a little off? Yeah, I managed to break the writing function on my Cricut. Seriously. But Cricut customer service is AMAZING and I had a replacement machine in my hands within 4 days of calling them about this problem. But because I was closing in on V-Day I had to improvise and use Print-then-Cut to finish the front of my cards.




Comments

Popular Posts