Mini Planner with Doodlebug Hello Again

 In case you haven't noticed yet, I LOVE acetate. And when I saw that Doodlebug was coming out with gold foiled acetate I squealed and immediately started planning my first project with it. 



I've made a mini planner (or traveler's notebook, you decide!) using the new Hello Again collection and that amazing acetate. The planner measures 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" and is 3/4" thick. I made it small to easily tuck into my purse. 



To hold my inserts I used the new Coral Doodlebug Twine and made a little tassel for the spine. For a closure I used some thin jewelry chain so I could add some of the new Little Charmers. They're so tiny and cute!



Inside I made two inserts that are 4 1/4" x 5 1/4". The covers I used coordinating Doodlebug cardstock and decorated them with some Bits and Pieces and two of the tag cut aparts from the collection. 






The full tutorial for this project can be found here





DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Hello Again Tag Cut Aparts

Gold Dot Heavy Acetate

Hello Again Bits and Pieces

Little Charmers

Coral Doodle Twine


OTHER

Medium weight chipboard

Paper


Comments

Popular Posts