Acetate Tag Album with New Doodlebug Petite Prints

 I just love the new Petite Prints and I thought what better way to make the most of them than with a tag album! And what better subject than my sweet velcro-kitty Gus-Gus!



I made a very simple tag album out of heavy acetate. The tag bases are 4"x6". I made a template to get the angled tops and the hole exact on all of them. 



When you mat acetate you can see through to the back of the paper on each side! It makes for a fun way to add pops of color with very little paper. 


It's also a great way to use up leftover Odds and Ends and Bits and Pieces or other embellishments. 


Below I have a short process video on how to mat the acetate so your adhesive doesn't show. 







DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Plaid-Polka Dot Petite Prints

Candy Stripe-Sprinkles Petite Prints

Pretty Kitty Odds and End

Pretty Kitty Chit Chat

Pretty Kitty Shape Sprinkles

Pretty Kitty Doodlepops

Alphabet Soup Puffy Letters


OTHER

Binder Ring

Seam Binding

Heavy Acetate



Comments

Popular Posts