Hello Again Camera Shaped Album

One of my favorite things to make is shaped mini albums. Doodlebug SVG files just make it so easy!



For this album I was inspired by the Pretty Picture Doodle-Pop to create a very simple camera shaped album. 



And of course I had to put a shaker in that lens!



The album is ring bound and has several 4 1/4" x 6 1/4" pages, along with two pages made from the heavy weight gold dot acetate.  



I filled it full of my crafty friends. We are scattered all over the country but get on Zoom together most weekends and manage to meet up at retreats a couple of times a year. 





The full video walkthrough and tutorial for this project can be found here. I show in the tutorial how I figured out sizing of the camera SVG file in Cricut Design Space.





DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Hello Again 12x12 Papers

Hello Again Chit Chat

Hello Again Coordinating Solid Cardstock

Gold Dot Heavy Acetate

Hello Again Sprinkles

Hello Beautiful Sprinkles

Hello Love Sprinkles

Hello Again Icons

Hello Again Mini Icons

Hello Again Puffy Icons

Fancy Flutters Doodle-Pop

Doodlebug Sequins in Cupcake, Bumblebee, and Swimming Pool

Hello Again Camera Cut File

OTHER

Light weight chipboard

Clear acetate

Craft Foam

Comments

Popular Posts