Mini Album Using Doodlebug Hello Again 6x6 Paper Pad

 

I love mini albums. I also love 6x6 paper pads but I often don't know what to do with them. So today I have a mini album that is matted almost exclusively with the 6x6 Hello Again paper pad. 



But before I get into that - shakers. I LOVE shakers! I was so excited to see that the cut files for Hello Again are available at shop.loriwhitlock.com. I used the little TV cut file make a fun shaker for the cover of my album. 



There are 4 pages total in this album. The outside is 6 1/4" x 6 1/4" with a 2" spine. The pages are all 6" x 6" with lots of flaps and pockets.



I also used a Shaker Pop and a magnet to make a page closure. 



And finally I decided to use a scrap of the gold foiled acetate with a Chit Chat piece as an embellishment. 


The full tutorial for this project can be found here





DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Hello Again 6x6 Paper Pad

Petite Prints 6x6 Paper Pad

Hello Again Chit Chat

Hello Again Odds and Ends

Hello Again Puffy Icons

Hello Again Coordinating Solid Cardstock

Gold Dot Heavy Acetate

Hello Again Bits and Pieces

Mint Doodle Twine

Hello Again Sprinkles

Television Cut File

OTHER

Medium weight chipboard

85lb Black Cardstock

Comments

Popular Posts