Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse

This week we are working with the Home Sweet Home Chipboard Album. This is such a fun album base and works with any collection. For my project I used the Farmers Market collection. The fall colors are just perfect and I thought what better line to use to make this album into a little farmhouse!



I cut 6x6 Stone Grey Petite Prints into 1/2" strips and inked the edges. I used those strips to do the siding for my farmhouse on both the front and back of the album. I used Farmers Market Puffy Icons to decorate and add some life to my farmhouse.



Inside I used the coordinating solids along with the 12x12 patterned Farmers Market papers to mat the album pages and add photo mats. 




I decorated each page with elements from the Odds and Ends and Veggie Garden Odds and Ends. 



I finished it off with some Doodlebug gingham ribbon I had in my stash. I also added more "windows" on the back!




DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Home Sweet Home Chipboard Album

Farmers Market 12x12 papers

Farmers Market Odds and Ends

Farmers Market Veggie Garden Odds and Ends

Farmers Market Coordinating Solid Cardstock

Farmers Market Puffy Icons

6x6 Petite Prints - Wood Grain/Buffalo Check

Doodlebug Paper Frills: Limeade, Tangerine

Doodlebug Gingham Ribbon


Other

Border Punch

Comments

Popular Posts