Countdown to Fun at the Park

 Today I have a different take on the brand new Doodlebug Advent Calendar for you! I made mine into a countdown to Disney!



I love making Disney themed projects and the Doodlebug Fun at the Park Collection is perfect for this. 


I cheated and used my Cricut to cut my drawer matting and I also used it for most of my numbers. 



I used an assortment of Odds and Ends and Chit Chat to decorate the drawers. I used the cut apart postcard page from the 6x6 paper pad to decorate as well. 



For the top I removed the chimney and made some rosettes in the same of a Mickey hat and added my title and some more Odds and Ends Pieces for decoration. 




DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Fun at the Park 12x12 Collection

Fun at the Park Odds and Ends

Fun at the Park Chit Chat

Fun at the Park 6x6 Paper

Abigail Letter Stickers: Ladybug and Bumblebee

Comments

Popular Posts