Gingerbread Kisses Sticker Doodles Gift Set

I love the Sticker Doodles that are a new Doodlebug product this year. They're a heavy duty sticker that stands up to washing so they're perfect for water bottles. But what do you do with the holiday ones? A neighbor gift of course! I have used the Sticker Doodles on a set of mugs for a gift set of hot cocoa mugs and some hot cocoa mix. I found the mugs and the mix in that super cute bottle at TJ Maxx. 




For the mugs I made sure they were clean and the wiped down the are where I was going to apply the Sticker Doodles with rubbing alcohol to make sure they were stuck down permanently. I used a Merry Christmas on each mug and then Santa and Gingie as well. 



I decorated the bottle with the 6x6 Gingerbread Kisses paper pad. I added a little circle element from the Chit Chat pack to the top. I finished it off with a tag from the Bits and Pieces that I wrote the hot cocoa directions on and then decorated with Ladybug Alphabet Soup stickers and Gingerbread Kisses Puffy Icons. I tied that on with three colors of Doodle Twine.



I finished off the whole set with a tag made with the Christmas Cocoa Doodle Cuts set. I added some paper shred, marshmallows, and chocolate spoons to finish it off. Now add it to a cute basket or wrap it in some cellophane and you're ready to gift to a teacher or neighbor!






DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Gingerbread Kisses 6x6 Paper

Mint Doodle Twine

Gray Doodle Twine

Ladybug Doodle Twine

Gingerbread Kisses Bits and Pieces

Gingerbread Kisses Odds and Ends

Gingerbread Kisses Chit Chat

Gingerbread Kisses Puffy Icons

Gingie Sticker Doodles

Santa Sticker Doodles

Merry Christmas Sticker Doodles (2)

Christmas Cocoa Doodle Cuts

Doodlebug Solid Cardstock

Alphabet Soup - Ladybug


Other

Mugs

Hot Cocoa Mix

Marshmallows

Shredded Paper Filler





Tray

Comments

Popular Posts