Simple December Daily using the new Doodlebug Gingerbread Kisses

 December is always such a busy month. There's always holiday parties, shopping, decorating, and family activities that you one do once a year. I love the idea of a December Daily but I just don't have the time for a detailed one. So today I have a super simple version that anyone can make and use!



The overall folio measures 4 1/2" x 9 1/2" and is 1 1/2" deep. It's made with just cardstock and the Gingerbread kisses patterned papers. This whole project will go together in about an hour. On the front I took one of the images from the Christmas Jammies advent calendar cut aparts and made it into a shaker. I added some wide ribbon from my stash to tie the folio closed. 



Inside there are two spots for general pictures. I will go back and add chit chat pieces after I've added my pictures as I go through December. 



When fully open we have 24 photo flips on 4 waterfalls for all your December memories. I used the numbers from the advent calendar cut aparts as tabs on each flip. 



You'll have space on both the front and the back for pictures each day, or you could even journal on the back. 


I used a mix of the 6x6 papers and the 12x12 papers to mat the different flips. 


A video walkthrough and full tutorial can be found here



DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Gingerbread Kisses 6x6 Paper

Gingerbread Kisses 12x12 Paper

Cherry Candy Stripe/Sprinkle Petite Prints

Gingerbread Kisses Odds and Ends

Gingerbread Kisses Chit Chat


Other

Ribbon

Foam Tape

White Cardstock

Shaker Fill


Comments

Popular Posts