It's a disaster again....

I know most of you do the same thing. You start working on a project and the paper flies, the scrap piles grow, little pieces of things flutter to the floor, gitter covers every surface. And then the end comes and you look around yourself and survey the mess and wonder how you missed seeing the tornado that destroyed your scrap room.

 (Notice the chunky black and white thing in the lower left corner.....yeah, she loves the craft room. The messier it is, the happier she is. She thinks then I can't find her when she hides in there if it's messy. BTW, her name is Gidget, but we like to call her Princess Moo-Moo)
Yeah, that's the point I'm at right now. Magnified by the fact the Michael's had Jetmax cubes 50% off. So I have four new ones to find a home for while I clean up. Hmmmm......

Comments

Popular Posts