Disaster Averted (For now)

So cleaning it all up wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I sorted paper, labeled some stuff (I
♥ labels, I'm nerdy that way), and did some rearranging. And viola! We have an organized (for now) craft room!

But first....as I clean the other cat hovers. His name is Scooter, and he likes to sit on the extra chair in the closet and stare at me. You know why? Because Scooter is awesome!

Anyway, here is the final product. And yes, I realize I have about a million Cricut cartridges.

What can I say? I'm obsessed.

Shelf #1 of cartridges - mostly font and Cricut Lite.

 Shelf #2 - Disney and shape carts with all the Imagine ones down below.
 Shelf #3 - More shape carts, alphabetized (Nerdy side again) and my totally full paper rack



My "other" stash or alter-able items in the closet - you know, where the cat likes to sit? :-)


Comments

cricaholic said…
WOW!!! GREAT JOB!!!!Thats a lot of crafts to keep "organized"!!!!

Popular Posts