Every Day Love Note

Hello!

This week at A Jillian Vance Design we are showcasing the versatility of the Valentine's stamp sets.


For my project I did a 6x6 canvas mounted layout. This is mounted on a 6x6 canvas square from Canvas Corp. I lightly inked the canvas with Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink. On the bottom half of the canvas is paper from the Bo Bunny Boyfriend 6x6 Mini Deck with a coordinating solid cardstock on top. The edges of each piece are torn to give them a distressed look.


I colored the top of a couple of corsage pins with a Copic to match the red in the patterned paper and used them as anchors for my Divine Twine. The little red clothes pins are also from Canvas Corp.  I lightly stamped the blue paper with A Jillian Vance Design's Tiny Dots background stamp and CTMH Desert Sand Ink.

On each picture I have stamped a sentiment from A Jillian Vance Design. This is from the Sending My Love stamp set.





This is from the A {little} Love stamp set.


I used Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type for the little sentiment at the bottom and the lettering at the top.


I finished it off with some buttons from October Afternoon.



Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design Tiny Dots, A {Little} Love and Sending My Love stamp sets
Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink
CTMH Desert Sand Ink
Divine Twine
Bo Bunny The Boyfriend Mini Deck
October Afternoon Boarding Pass Miscellany
Canvas Corp: Mini Clothes Pins, 6x6 Canvas
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type

Comments

Carolyn/MamaC said…
Love this page! What a cool way to show off the photos! Great detail!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Popular Posts