Tropical Travelogue Altered Box and Mini Album

Hi!

This is my second project using the Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue paper line. I LOVE this paper!



The base for this project is a Graphic 45 5x5 Kraftboard Altered Art Box and Mini Album. I really need to get my hands on some more of these. They're so easy to work with. They ink up beautifully and I had no problem adhering anything to it.





I trimmed around this element from one of the papers in the line and then mounted it on Tim Holtz Grunge Board. I then trimmed around the details using my fingertip craft knife. The grunge board stabilized it perfectly. I did the same thing for the little beach sign on the other side. I added an assortment of Prima flowers and Recollections bling.


Inside the box...



Is my mini album!



For the mini album, I first inked all the edges with Tim Holtz Ripe Persimmon distress ink. This was one of the fall seasonal inks and it works great with the bright, tropical colors in this paper.





I used the Epiphany Crafts Square shape tool to give some dimension to these elements.




On the back is a pocket with some of the cards for use as photo mats.


On the back of the album...


We have a little flip book for photos.









Supplies:

Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue 12x12 and 8x8 paper pads
Tim Holtz Ripe Persimmon Seasonal Distress Ink, Black Soot Distress Ink
Epiphany Crafts Square Shape Studio
Recollections bling
Prima Flowers
Glossy Accents

Comments

suzyQ2 said…
This is so beautiful! I would love to learn how to make this so that I can have a great way to display my pictures from our trip to Kauai!

Popular Posts