Love You to the Moon

Good morning!

My husband's birthday was this week which gave me the perfect opporunity to use some of October Afternoon's Rocket Age paper.


My husband loved this paper when I brought it home. He builds remote control planes and has built rockets as well, and since he got parts for his latest plane for his birthday, this was just perfect.


I used the little I Love You stamp from A Jillian Vance Design's A {little} Love stamp set.




Inside, I used a few chipboard stickers and a birthday stamp to finish things off.



Gee...I wonder how old he is?



Supplies:

October Afternoon Rocket Age 8x8 pack and embellishments
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
CTMH Birthday stamp set
A Jillian Vance Design A {little} Love stamp set

Comments

Janice said…
Love this card for your dh! It turned out really neat and I'll bet he liked it too! Good Job!
Carolyn/MamaC said…
What a wonderful card! The detail and layering are awesome!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Popular Posts