A Little Fairy Dust...

Hello!

This week at A Jillian Vance Design was designers choice so I decided to use their adorable Tooth Fairy stamp set.


For my project I decided to do a packet of glittery stuff to go with the fairy dust stamp on the Tooth Fairy set. I can't take credit for this whole pocket thing - I've seen them on like 3 different blog posts this week and thought it would work perfectly for this project. The glitter is a combination of Martha Stewart Glitter and some Recollections Sparkle Fluff. Just clip a corner off the packet and set your child loose on the front lawn to spread some glittery goodness!



Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design Tooth Fairy Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Coredinations Cardstock

Comments

Kim said…
This is such a cute idea! Too bad we won't be having any more visits from the tooth fairy at my house. :( I would have totally scrap lifted this!

Popular Posts