Nice 'Stache...

Happy Thursday!

This week at A Jillian Vance Design we are having fun with Father's Day cards. I decided to do a card specifically with my dad in mind!



This is my Dad. In 37 years I have never seen him without a moustache. In 39 years of marriage, neither has my mother. He just wouldn't be my dad without the moustache. 


To make my card I decided to use the Mr. & Mrs. Moustache stamp set along with the Celebrate Dad stamp set and the Burlap Background stamp.


I stamped the Burlap Background on the light brown cardstock in an ink that wasn't too much darker than the cardstock. I didn't want it overpowering the card. I then randomly stamped moustaches all over the card with embossing ink and added copper Zing! embossing powder. I also embossed the sentiment on the front of the card.


Inside I added a couple of stamps from the Celebrate Dad stamp set to finish off the card.


Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design stamps: Burlap Background, Mr. & Mrs. Moustache, Celebrate Dad
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo and Embossing Distress Ink
Close to My Heart Desert Sand ink
Zing! Copper Embossing powder

Comments

Cropalcoholic!! said…
Oh wow that is the perfect card for your father. He is going to flip when he sees it!! I love the way you can really personalize the things you create. You did a great/fantastic job on his card.

Popular Posts