Friday, February 8, 2013

Howdy Grandpa!

It's Friday!

Is it just me or did this week drag? Seriously, I had my days all mixed up for no apparent reason.....Ugh!

So yesterday was my Dad's birthday (Happy Birthday Dad!), so I have two cards to share with you today.

Up first is my card from the Sweet Baby. I used October Afternoon's Sidewalks paper and the Happy Trails SVG Kit from SVG Cuts. I made the little cowboy blonde and blue-eyed like Nick.



Using a pen and the eClips I wrote my little sentiment on an extra star.


Inside I did the same thing for my note.


For my second card I used SVG Cuts' Ice Cream Birthday Kit. I used paper from Echo Park's Splash kit from a couple of years ago. For the lettering I used October Afternoon Sticky Keys for the front and the letters from the Echo Park kit inside. 


Supplies:

SVG Cuts Happy Trails SVG Kit
SVG Cuts Ice Cream Birthday SVG Kit
October Afternoon Sidewalks Paper
Echo Park Splash Collection Kit
October Afternoon Sticky Keys
Bazzill Cardstock



1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh my gosh, these are just the cutest cards!! I love them both. Just adorable.

Linda ☺
Crafting With Nana