Celebrate Your Birthday

Hello!

Today the entire design team at A Jillian Vance Design is showcasing the {die}velop Photo Frames & {die}alogue Bubbles Die Set and the various stamp sets that go with them. I'm using the Foto Frames Stamp Set.


I decided to experiment a little with Foto Frames die and made a shaker card.


I stamped the outline of the frame and then cut it out using the Foto Frame die. I adhered some clear acetate inside the window and then added foam tape strips around the back of the frame. The little mouse coming out of the present is from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge. I used Above Rubies Paper Layerz paper for the frame, mouse, and to stamp the camera.


Inside the window I added some birthday confetti. I used glued one of the Happy Birthday pieces to the {die}alogue bubble (since I couldn't find my A Jillian Vance Design Basically Birthdays stamp set - I really need to clean my scrap room!)


I finished it off with some Recollections bling.


Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design {die}velop Photo Frames & {die}alogue Bubbles Die Set 
A Jillian Vance Design Foto Frames Stamp Set
Above Rubies Paper Layers
Recollections Bling
American Crafts Black Ink
Recollections Foam Tape

Comments

Popular Posts