My Wonderful Mom - August Birthday #4

Hi there!

And we are to the final August birthday card for my wonderful Mom. Do you ever had ideas and in your head it's one thing but the finished product doesn't quite come out like you thought? Yeah, this was one of those times. I wanted to do a pin board circa 1950's. My mother has become as much of a Pinterest addict as I am so I thought it was appropriate. This is my version of a 1950's pin board.  


I used October Afternoon's 5 & Dime Jawbreakers paper and their Miscellany pack. I distressed all of it and inked it with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


I also used a couple of buttons from Paper Play Studio. If you haven't seen these yet you need to go check them out. Tamara from Happy Life, Crafty Wife has started her own little embellishment company and they are just adorable!


The bingo card is from the Miscellany and I used October Afternoon Vintage Market stickers to add Birthday. I tied some twine around it to finish it off. I added some bling to resemble pins on the different elements of the "board".


Supplies:

October Afternoon 5 & Dime Paper and Miscellany
Paper Play Studio Buttons
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink

Comments

Popular Posts