Teacher Treat Box

It's Thursday again!

This week at A Jillian Vance Design we are making Back to School projects. I decided to make a teacher's treat box. I used the School Days kit from SVG Cuts and then stamps and dies from A Jillian Vance Design to embellish it.


I added a little clock from the Charming Holidays stamp set. The clock fits perfectly under Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Bubble Cap.


On the door I added the thank you stamp from the Charming Occasions stamp set. I colored the apple and then added an Epiphany Crafts Round 25 Bubble Cap.


Around the top of the schoolhouse I made a flag banner using the {die}licious Flag Die embellished with some of the extras from the School Days kit.



The top of the schoolhouse opens up so you can fill it with treats. (Or school supplies, but treats are more fun!)





Supplies:
A Jillian Vance Design Charming Occasions Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design Charming Holidays Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}licious Flag Banner and Pole Die Set
SVG Cuts School Days Kit
Epiphany Crafts: Round 14 and Round 25
The Twinery: Melon
Recollections: Brads



Comments

Nandie.. said…
You're too Good at this and I think You know it....hahaha!!! seriously, this is a good piece of work..!! Why didn't we all come out like you!!..lol
Pamela said…
Wow!! That looks awesome!!

Popular Posts