CCI Design Team Week 5 - "Labor" to Save Some $$

Happy Friday!

Here is this week's project for the design team over at Creative Critterz Imaginations. In honor of Labor Day I decided to make a project that will help you make those paychecks you "labor" so hard for stretch a little farther. For this week's project I made a coupon organizer.


I bound the book together with the Zutter Bind it All. There are six coupon envelopes and the overall dimensions of the book are 3"x 5" so it will easily fit in my purse (along with my Kindle, my "idea" notebook, whatever other junk I'm hauling around that day).

For all the patterns and papers, I used Kate's Kitchen. This is by far my favorite Imagine cartridge. I used it for my silverware caddy about a month ago. I also used it with some iron-on transfers to make an apron.


The envelopes are from the Blast Off Imagine cartridge. I flood filled them with patterns from Kate's Kitchen. Each envelope has a little title card showing what coupons are in that pocket. The title card is embellished with an image from Kate's Kitchen.






Each envelope has a button closure to keep the coupons secure. The buttons are attached using CTMH Waxy Flax, an eyelet and some bakers twine. The closure was inspired by a coin envelope album I saw at a scrapbook store in Jacksonville.


Now - On to the FUN stuff!

Want some blog candy? I'm giving away Kate's Kitchen so that YOU can create something  of your own! How do you win? It's simple:

1. Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post. (Be sure to leave me a way to contact you)
2. For an extra entry leave a comment on my post over at Creative Critterz Imaginations.

3. For ONE MORE bonus entry like the Scrapping Under the Influence page on Facebook!

I will draw for the cartridge on Monday!

Have a good LONG weekend!

Jen

Supplies:
AC White cardstock
TH Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
CMTH Waxy Flax and eyelets
Zutter Bind It All

Comments

Carolyn/MamaC said…
What a wonderful and useful project! You did a great job on all the pockets! Thanks for the instructions!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
michelle said…
Love the use of Kate's kitchen with this project. I think there are a lot uf useful images & patterns on this cart. Fingers x
:) Michelle
debbie_fulton@hotmail.com said…
What a great project. I really loved the tea cup paper. Thanks for the great give away.
Amy E said…
What a CUTE coupon holder!! I'm an extreme couponer, so I would need a HUGE one!! Haha! Thanks for the tutorial!!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com
Very cute! I am liking this cartridge more and more. One I think I'll need to get soon! ~kris (fellow CCI designer!)

Popular Posts