Haunted House...

Ah...Halloween.....

I've been very productive tonight! I finished my design team project and this fun little haunted house.


I used the Echo Park Apothecary Emporium paper again. This is just a little paper house from Hobby Lobby. I painted it black and the covered it with various papers.


I used another bird....because I just love him!

I used Tim Holtz Fragments to make the front door. I sanded the paper on the back to thin it out so that when I put my little LED candles inside you get a glow through the door. (Not that I could get any decent pics of that....I tried!)


I cut some ghosts and a spooky tree using Happy Hauntings for the Cricut.


I also added the spooky tree behind the house to give the project a more 360 feel.


And finally - the one picture that did turn out where you can kind of see the effect with the LED candles.


Supplies:

Echo Park Apothecary Emporium Paper
Tim Holtz Fragments
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot
EK Success scallop edge punch (for all those rows of shingles)
Mod Podge

Comments

Kim said…
Absolutely love this! Great job. I have a couple of these houses I bought to make into haunted houses. Thanks for the inspiration!
Carolyn/MamaC said…
You have been busy! Spooky house! Great job!
Carolyn
cccscraproom@windstream.net
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Popular Posts