Purrrfectly Halloween

This is my second card for my guest design spot at A Jillian Vance Design.

For this card I used images from the Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge. This is a larger 5x7 card. I added Fully Purple Glimmer Mist. I ran the cat through my Xyron and covered it in Sprinkle and Sparkle Stellar glitter.
Inside, I've used two stamps from Jillian's "Witchy Poo" stamp set.

The moon was done using a plain, white circle and then inking it to get the layers colors. I used Close to My Heart Sunflower and Buttercup inks and then lightly inked around the edge with Tim Holtz Antique Linen.

Supplies:
A Jillian Vance Design "Witchy Poo" stamp set
Close to My Heart Inks: Black, Sunflower, Buttercup
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Antique Linen, Black Soot
Glimmer Mist: Raven, Fully Purple
Sprinkle N Sparkle Glitter: Implusive Purple, Steller
Pattern Cardstock: Recollections Midnight Magic Halloween Stack
Colored Cardstock: The Paper Company





Comments

Popular Posts