Why I got nothing done on Sunday

I spent most of Saturday in the craft room and got a pretty cute altered box finished and started on a Christmas mini album. I didn't get nearly as much done I as I needed to.

And Sunday? Nothing on Sunday except some Stickles added to the mini. Why?

This is why:


My husband and I went to down to Jacksonville to a book signing with Alton Brown. I couldn't resist. Alton Brown is the reason I'm a good cook. I've learned so much from his show, Good Eats, and I would probably be stuck in a rut of tacos, spaghetti and frozen food if it weren't for his show.

So, this is why I had was totally unproductive today. I might be productive tomorrow (if I ignore the trick or treaters).

Comments

Amy E said…
Oh how cool!!! He's awesome!

Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com
Carolyn/MamaC said…
I would say this is a great reason not to craft! LOL! Congrats on meeting Alton Brown! Wonderful picture! Have fun scrapping this one!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Popular Posts