Witching You a Happy Halloween

And finally, my tag "Witching You A Happy Halloween"



For the background I used two of the Tim Holtz seasonal Distress Inks, along with some silver Adirondack alcohol ink mixative. I randomly stamped the birds from the Tim Holtz Lost and Found stamp set. I didn't use the whole stamp, just the small birds near the top and the large bird at the bottom.


The cauldron is from the Cricut Happy Hauntings cartridge. I cut and layered it a shown, then cut the flame layer a second time, slightly larger and layered it behind. I felt this gave it more dimension.


On the cauldron I stamped this adorable poem from Jillian's "Witchy Poo" stamp set. The cauldron is lightly edged with a silver Krylon leaf pen.


I also attached a Tim Holtz fragment using one of Jillian's pear pins. These things are amazing! They're sturdy yet delicate. She has all kinds of ides for these on her blog, Princess and the Paper and on the A Jillian Vance Design blog. The cat on the fragment is also from the "Witchy Poo" stamp set.


To get the cat stamped on the fragment, I used one of Tim Holtz's techniques. You start out by sanding the fragment. Stamp your image on the fragment and then cover with clear embossing powder. Carefully heat with your heat tool and it gives the fragment a frosted look. Pretty cool!


Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design "Witchy Poo" stamp set
A Jillian Vance Design Pear Pins
Inkssentials Craft Tag
Tim Holtz Seasonal Distress Inks: Seedless Preserves, Ripe Persimmon
Tim Holtz Fragments
Cricut Happy Hauntings cartridge
Tim Holtz Lost and Found stamp set
Joann Clear Embossing Powder
Versamark
Krylon Silver Leaf Pen

Comments

Popular Posts