Monkey Business

So - How about a NON-Halloween card today? I was playing around and stuck on how to finish off a project and decided to try one of the cards from Just A Note, one of the cartridges that came preloaded on the Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary Edition.


The cartridge was designed by Cosmo Cricket, one of my favorite product lines.

To make this card I used CCR. If any of you have the anniversary edition E2 you know that there are the little animals on Just a Note and then there are these great cards. The problem is there are not nearly enough layers for the cards and they end up looking kind of odd. Using CCR I was able to work around that.


I've left the inside blank because this was just an experiment and a way for me to get past a creative block. Overall, not a bad looking card. It took me about 15 minutes to put together, including laying it out in CCR and cutting and layering.

Comments

Carolyn/MamaC said…
What a cute card! I forget about the cartridges that are on our E2! They are linked to the Gypsy, and I just don't think to use them. Thanks for the fun reminder!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Popular Posts