CCI Design Team Project #2 - 10 Notes About Me

Hello!
If you have reached this post by visiting Creative Critterz Imaginations - Welcome!

This is my second design team project. Our challenge this week was to create a scrapbook page about ourselves. Very difficult! I haven't done a scrapbook page that wasn't from a kit in close to 3 years. And I never do stuff that's just "for me" - most of the time I send the stuff I make to other people.

So....here are 10 Notes About ME!
 I printed the background paper using the Audrey pattern cartridge. I also printed a full sheet of the sheet music pattern from Imagine More Art to use for my tags and the shadow on my title.
I printed and cut a scalloped shape from Elegant edges using the color pallet from Audrey. I cut the letters from Alphalicious using the sheet music pattern from Imagine More Art and Cuttin' Up using a pattern from Audrey. I don't remember where the flowers are from-I didn't write it down because I was playing around when I designed and cut them and the Imagine app on the Gypsy doesn't tell you which original cartridge you are using. So I have take a picture of the screen to show how they are sized in graduated layers, printed, and cut. These were then layered and distressed.


The background mat for my pictures was also printed and cut using Elegant Edges with a color from the color pallette on Audrey.

All of the "notes" were printed on white cardstock using my inkjet printer and then distressed with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink before being cut and adhered to the tags.






Supplies:

4 sheets American Crafts 12x12 white cardstock
CTMH Eyelets in black
Recollections pearl bling
Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink

Cartridges:
Imagine More Art, Audrey, Elegant Edges, Alphalicious, Cuttin' Up,

Comments

Those flowers are fabulous! I had not thought to curl the bottom layer under and the top layers up! Thanks for the inspiration! Now I just need time to play!

Popular Posts