Happy Anniversary Luggage Card

This one is for my parents' 38th anniversary.



I welded the shadow for the suitcase from Pack Your Bags to a small rectangle from George and Basic Shapes. This produces a shaped card without any of the shape being compromised by the fold line.



The top layer of the suitcase was cut using the new Tim Holtz Kraft Glassine Paper. I embossed it to give it an alligator look and I love how it turned out. The glassine paper has almost a wax paper feel but when you emboss it it kind of breaks that coating to give the paper a very cool look. I plan on playing with this some more later.




The sentiment on the front and inside the card were printed from the computer.

Other supplies:

Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Kraft Glassine Paper

Comments

That's a great card! I'm sure they'll love it.

Popular Posts