CCI Design Team Week 4 - BBQ S'mores and More Kit (and some blog candy!)

Good morning!

It's Friday and that means another project for the Creative Critterz Imaginations design team!
For our BBQ theme this week I decided to do something for the kids. I made a s'mores kit. The container for this project is a small paper box from the $1 spot at Target (One of the best places to find inexpensive, alterable items). I covered the box in a picnic patterned foil paper I found at Hobby Lobby.

The front of the box is embellished with the sun border from the Cricut Imagine Enjoy the Seasons cartridge. I also added the child's name, so that each child gets their "own" box.

Each side of the box is decorated. The BBQ is from Enjoy the Seasons and the hot dogs are covered in glossy accents which really makes them stand out.
This marshmallow badge is from Campin' Critters and also embellished with glossy accents.
The sun from Enjoy the Seasons is embellished with glossy accents and clear Smooch (which didn't want to really show up in the pics!)




Inside the box are all the makings for s'mores along with some bubble blow and silly string.


Be sure and check out  Creative Critterz Imaginations - there were some great projects for our theme this week. 

Want to win some blog candy? I'm also part of a blog hop this week and there is some great blog candy to be had! 

I'm giving away two prizes:
To win the Pack Your Bags Cricut cartridge:
1. Visit all the blogs in the hop and leave a comment. The hop starts at Simply My Crafts
2. Become a follower, here, on Scrapping Under the Influence
3. For a bonus entry LIKE and comment on my Facebook Page.

I will draw a random winner on Labor Day, Monday, September 5th. Be sure and leave your name and email address so I have a way to contact you.

What about the second item? Well, for all of you who check in weekly to see all the awesome design team projects I'm doing a second piece of "candy". As you will see, I used the Imagine quite a bit in making my tags for this hop.

To win the Cricut Imagine cartridge Kate's Kitchen


1. Leave a comment on this post
2. Leave a comment on my post over at CCI, which can be found here.
3. Become a follower on Scrapping Under the Influence
4. For a bonus entry LIKE and comment on my Facebook Page.

I will draw a random winner on Labor Day, Monday, September 5th. Be sure and leave your name and email address so I have a way to contact you.

Jen

Comments

lindagk23 said…
I love your super cute S'more boxes! They are adorable! Love all the details! Awesome job! Thanks for shaing and have a wonderful weekend! lindagk23ataoldotcom
rockinrobin721 said…
Really cute s'more's box...now I need to go out and get supplies to make some! DH works for Hershey's so I know where to get the chocolate!

rsg721@hotmail.com
Penny said…
I love this idea. I don't get to Target often enough, but you have inspired me. I love the details on your box and what a great gift for all my friends having bon fires this fall. TFS

pennyspad at sbcglobal dot net.
Carolyn/MamaC said…
What a fun and delicious project! Love all the details!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
Yummy!! Love smores wish I was camping right know!! I did all the requirements to win both cartridges!! The hop was really fun!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com
Bunnyfreak said…
Love the box; it is adorable.
http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

Popular Posts